Heart Scholarship for research within the area of acute/chronic coronary syndromes and/or heart failure 2023
Hae AstraZenecan lahjoittamaa Heart Scholarship for research within the area of acute/chronic coronary syndromes and/or heart failure - hakuaikaa pidennetty 31.8.2023 saakka.
In order to stimulate clinical research, we welcome researchers from Finland to apply for Heart Scholarship.
Projects should aim to facilitate research and subsequent knowledge about how patients are affected by heart failure and/or acute/chronic coronary syndromes and how they can be taken care of at the acute phase and/or during the follow-up care in a best manner.
Applicants: Physicians with research interest in acute/chronic coronary syndromes and/or heart failure. The total amount for the Scholarship in 2023 is 5 000 EUROS.
Accountability: Scholars must submit a scientific report and financial follow-up to the Scholarship Committee, no later than six months after completion of the project.
Terms of the Scholarship application:
• Your application must be in English
• The Scholarship Committee must receive your application no later than 31.8.2023
• Please send the application by e-mail to email@example.com
• The Scholarship receiver will be announced at the Autumn meeting of the Finnish Cardiac Society 2023 in Helsinki.
• Certificate from the principal/manager regarding the applicant’s qualifications and employment relationships
• Project plan to a maximum of five A4 pages, containing background, objectives, goals, methodology, significance in relation to available information, timetable and how your project should be evaluated
• Financial Plan
• Description of grants applied for and obtained within the project
The Scholarship Committee: The Board of the Finnish Cardiac Society
Good luck with your application!