COVID-19 ajankohtaisia linkkejä ESC päivitetään uusin tiedoin
ESC Video Series on COVID-19 and Insights from the Front Lines
- Acute Coronary Syndromes in COVID-19: treatment considerations
- Protecting cardiologists during the COVID-19 epidemic – Wuhan, China
- MI patients too scared to go to the ER? Madrid, Spain
- Coronaviruses and the cardiovascular system: acute and long-term implications
- SARS-CoV2: should inhibitors of the renin-angiotensin system be withdrawn in patients with COVID-19?
- Cardiac complications in COVID-19: myocarditis
Additions this week include:
- NEW VIDEO – ‘Clinical presentation of respiratory failure in COVID-19 FAQ’
with Stephan Achenbach and Jose Zamorano
- NEW VIDEO – 'Two important messages on COVID-19 and CVD’
with Barbara Casadei
- NEW VIDEO – 'Acute coronary syndromes in COVID-19: How to get your unit ready' with Susanna Price
- NEW INSIGHTS – 'Treating COVID-19 patients', Bergamo, Italy
- NEW INSIGHTS – 'And the wave became a tsunami', Paris, France
Never has it been more important to share relevant, scientific content with colleagues than during this pandemic. There is so much we need to learn about COVID-19 and how to best care for our patients. This new ESC Video Series on COVID-19 is designed to help. Over the coming weeks, we will provide you with the latest information – from treatment to trials, from imaging to preparing for the cases to come. We invite you to watch the first two videos of this series:
'Acute coronary syndromes in COVID-19: How to get your unit ready', with Susanna Price
'Cardiac care in the COVID pandemic', with Maddalena Lettino
- 'Acute coronary syndromes in COVID-19: Treatment considerations'
- 'Cardiac complications of COVID-19'
- 'What is known about the treatment of coronavirus infection and ongoing trials'
- 'Diagnostic imaging in COVID-19'
- 'COVID-19 and the patient with chronic heart disease'
ESC:n viikkotiedotteesta noukittua:
How is this novel coronavirus impacting cardiovascular patients and you – the healthcare professionals on the front line of this pandemic?
Bookmark this page to find:
- A dedicated webinar series – submit your questions now
- Personal stories from the ESC community – share yours
- A selection of relevant resources selected by ESC experts COVID-19 (coronavirus)
These are unprecedented times that require unprecedented measures. The rapid spread of the novel coronavirus and the resulting travel restrictions imposed on many physicians have required the cancellation of EHRA 2020 (29-31 March, Vienna) and ESC Preventive Cardiology 2020 (2-4 April, Malaga).
The ESC is reviewing all other upcoming congresses and events on a case-by-case basis. Any changes will be announced on the ESC website.
Our heartfelt best wishes go out to you and your patients